CLICK HERE for the online shopping cart...
CLICK HERE to give feedback, ask questions or make comments...
 
Go to The JESUS Film Project Website...
Return to Home page...

 

DiscipleLand Adventure...

Purpose

Home Parties ManualTo provide a simple, effective way to lead children to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Why?

  • Children are in the age group most receptive to the gospel.
  • Of a group of 4 to 13 year olds, 32 out of every 100 will respond positively to a call to receive Christ. This number drops to only 4 out of 100 teenagers, and only comes up to 6 out of 100 adults. (Barna Research Group)
  • By the year 2010, half of the world's population will be under the age of 18.
  • Today, only 20 percent of the children in America go to church. We need to reach the other 80 percent in another way.
  • Why not help these children prepare for eternity when they are young—with most of their lives still in front of them?

What is a Celebrate Jesus! Party?

This is an informal gathering of children to view "The Story of Jesus for Children" video with the purpose of leading them to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. The party can be held at Christmas, Easter or any other time of year.

read moreClick to read more...

Benefits

  • Uses our homes in a non-threatening environment to glorify God by bringing children to Christ.
  • Easy and simple ways to share Christ clearly with many children at one time.
  • Builds relationships in a fractured world.
  • Counteracts the isolation and cocooning of our culture. Many children are never invited into someone's home.
  • It has the potential to reach not only the children but also entire families for Christ.
(1.44MB printable PDF file)